Saturday, February 4

NYX Smokey Eyes Palette

If you have a love for smokey eyes, this palette is one of the best! I was going through my makeup this morning and I was reminded that I have this bad boy! I bought it not too long after Thanksgiving and I use it on and off when I want to do a smokey eye.

Just wanted to share a few swatches and photos. I really love the textures of these shadows. They're very smooth and pigmented. They blend well also. You really can't go wrong with this palette. Its about $11 at ULTA.


Anyone else own this beautiful palette or the others in the line?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. does it give you a cheap smokey eye??

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)