Wednesday, February 29

I'm Ready for Summer Mani--Pink Wednesday

Who's ready for summer!? This gal is!

This weather we've been having is CRA-CRA! Last night it thunderstormed, this morning we didn't have power, it was nice and warm and sunny, and now it's crazy windy and snowing! It wasn't even supposed to snow today! haha

While I was without power this morning, I decided that I better get my nails painted! It's Wednesday, so I knew I had to do something with pink.

I recently purchased a new pink from China Glaze called Pool Party so I wanted to incorporate that. I also didn't just want to paint my nails just that color.

After thinking about it for a while, I figured I would do a gradient of all my China Glaze hot pinks! So here it is!








I hope you enjoy! What's on your nails today!?

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)