Saturday, January 28

Shopping=Haulin!

Yesterday the boy and I went to the cities to do a little shopping. We first went skating because he wants to torture me! haha No really, I am so fearful of skating it's not even funny. I am getting better though, I would say by this time next year I will be able to go on my own!

After we got done skating we went to the mall. He wanted to look for new shoes, and I wanted to look for some new jeans and cowgirl boots. I didn't have any luck with finding any good jeans that I really wanted to spend the price on. And I didn't have any luck finding boots either! I didn't want to spend the money on the ones I liked either! The boy couldn't even find a pair of shoes he liked either!

After all the disappointment we decided to go into Bath & Body Works just too look around...and eventually buy stuff! Haha

We went to Sally's and ULTA as well, and here is what I got!










I do want to also mention that we ate at Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time in a LONG time. We used to go there a lot, and I don't know why we stopped. It is SO delicious!

Anyways, we had a great day! Let me know if you've tried any of these products and your opinions of them! I'm especially interested in the Olay facial cleansing system!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)