Wednesday, January 11

PINK PINK PINK Wednesday!

I want to start by thanking everyone for the get-well wishes. It truly means a lot. I have been diagnosed with Strep, which I am so thankful that it was just that and nothing more.  I am feeling so much better today, and I must say that I am so thankful to have my sense of smell back! haha

School has also started this week--and you know how first days goes, really slow and long because you don't do anything! Thankfully I am feeling better or I would have not gone. Those are one of the most important days!

Today has just been filled with go-go-go! I had school, a 2 hour break-went to Kohl's, then back to school, home, to the library, to the grocery store, and finally I am back home again getting my Pink Wednesday mani up for you guys!

I don't know what it is but lately I've been obsessed with pink! I have been buying more pink then I've ever wore in my entire life! I just bought a new pink USB stick, black and pink Nike's, random t-shirts, scarves, nail polish, and today I bought two new pink bras! Not only have most of the things I buy have to be pink, but I am all of a sudden wanting to write in pink and have pink folders and notebooks! I don't know what has gotten into me!

I don't want to bore you with my PINK drama, so I will get on to what's on my nails today.

I recently picked up the Essie Raise Awareness polish that I believe came out in October (appropriately for Breast Cancer Awareness Month). This was my first ever Essie polish, and I had heard really great things about it and how opaque the first coat could be compared to other pale pink polishes. The other day when I saw that it was 50% off I just had to get it! Everyone that said it was a good polish was right! It's pretty opaque in the first coat. Two coats is perfect with this polish compared to the 3-4 coat other polishes of the same color.


If you haven't tried this--I definitely suggest pinking it up! (My ULTA had quite a few of them for $3.99)

I love it! This week I decided to add some shimmer (I'm kind of burnt out on just cream finish polishes), so I added Sally Hansen Diamond Shine in Diamonds on top! I love this top coat--it can liven up any dull polish by adding the perfect amount of pizazz!






Let me know what your thoughts are on these polishes! Leave a link to your Pink Wednesday! I would love to see what you are wearing!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)