Sunday, December 18

Purples & Plums-Holiday Nails

One color that we overlook during the holidays are purplely plum colors. I haven't made up my mind yet about which mani I will be wearing on Christmas, but I think that any of these is in the running!

First on my pointer finger I have Avon Matte Violetta--with Seche Vite on top to make it really glossy and pretty.


Next on my middle finger is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Plum Luck--gorgeous deep purple.


SH CSM in Pat On The Black is on my ring finger--it is coming off as more of a maroon, but it's still really pretty.


Finally on my pink I have Sinful Colors Black on Black topped with Petites Black Amethyst--for all you girls who want sparkle ;)


Any dark purple shade would be gorgeous during the holiday season!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)