Wednesday, December 28

Benefit I'm Glam...Therefore I am--DIY Magnetic Palette!

For my birthday I received a Sephora giftcard! I really didn't know what I was going to buy, but I did want to buy a variety of things. I was looking and looking and looking, and then I spotted this set from Benefit--"I'm Glam...Therefore I am!"







I loved the concept of it. There was eight different products--4 eye shadows, 1 blush, 1 mascara, 1 lip gloss, and 1 cream highlighter. I really liked the colors of the eye shadows, and I have never owned any Benefit eye shadows, so I thought let's get it!

Immediately when I got out to the car, I just had to open it and play with the colors! I am so happy with it!

I think that buying a set is definitely the way to go if you want to try new products!

So I have been using them and my only real complaint is the packaging! By the time I took out the highlighter, lip gloss, and mascara, only the eye shadows and blush were left in that huge palette!

So I thought that since they looked really easy to de-pot, I did just that! The cardboard thing that they were laying in easily slipped out, and I was left with a box with a huge mirror.

Since I have never owned a big magnetic makeup palette, I didn't have anywhere for my new shadows and blush. I always have extra magnets laying around, but I do remember they came in a pack of 15 strips for like $1.17 or something like that. I simply pealed the tape from the back, and placed them in the bottom. I didn't completely have enough to cover the entire bottom of the box, but I think it worked out great just how I did it.






After they were placed in the bottom, I just added the eye shadows that I had laying around along with the eye shadow from the original palette.

And whhhhallla! I have myself a new magnetic palette! Let me know what you guys think!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. Hi, great idea, I will do the same, just need to buy any benefit box :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)