Thursday, November 24

Thanksgiving Nail & Eye of the Day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

On my nails I am wearing Steel Grey By Rimmel and I applied my "Peek-A-Boo" Glitter gradient. They look horrible because I was in such a rush! I wish I would have painted them last night.




On my eyes I used my NAKED palette--bought it yesterday. I am still not sure how I like it this palette. A few of the colors that I used had a lot of fallout.



I am going to the boy's house for Thanksgiving this year. That's not until 6ish though, so I've got time. We are going to the cities to go shopping at midnight! Don't know what I'm buying yet, but let me know what you plan on buying!

Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving!

♥b

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)