Thursday, November 10

Repurchasing Polishes

Over the weekend I was in town and shopping with the boy. Nail polish was, of course, the only thing on my mind. I was going to do a haul post showing you what I got, but I thought that I would save them for individual posts and introduce them all when the time comes.

Anyways, I repurchased two that I previously had—Sally Hansen’s White On and Sinful Colors’ Queen of Beauty.


White On & Why it’s the best white polish I’ve used:

I have gone through so many different bottles of white polishes. Pure Ice, Sinful Colors, NYC, and even Maybelline’s white polishes always seemed so streaky and horrible. As soon as I would use them 2-3 times they would dry up and get really thick. Not with this one. Sure as it is getting down to the bottom it is getting thicker and thicker, but that’s true with any polish. Compared to the other white polishes I’ve tried, this one blows them all out of the water. Two thin coats of White On and it’s the perfect opaque white. Great for layering it under another color, using it as nail art, for just a simple plain white nail. This is definitely my go-to white from now on.

Queen of Beauty & Why I love it so much:

This is a really good silver glitter. It’s very buildable and only takes 2 coats to get a solid blanket of glitter on your nails. I use it with colors that I don’t like as much, and it brings them to life. THis is also what I use to do my glitter gradient nails.So if you are looking for a great, inexpensive silver glitter—this one is definitely a must have!


Have you repurchased any polishes? What’s your favorite white? Let me know in the comments!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

b

3 comments:

  1. I love that glitter polish, I've never seen it before but now I feel like I NEED it haha!! perfect for christmas time!!




    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFayexoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the glitter polish is so pretty! Definitely going on my wish list! :)Also, i'm new to blogger and would love if you checked out my blog! Thanks! XoXo MGYMNASTBEAUTY

    http://mgymnastbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)