Sunday, November 6

Iowa Hawkeyes Nail Splatter

Hey girls! I have another splatter look! I got a lot of compliments on my pink splatter, and people thought it was so unique. I wanted to try it again, but this time with the colors of my college football team--Iowa Hawkeyes!!





Polishes Used in this look:
OPI-Natural Nail Base Coat
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails--White On & Mellow Yellow
Sinful Colors--Let's Meet & Secret Admirer

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails--Hardener in Clear

What is your favorite college football team!?

Hope everyone has a great week!

♥b

Links to my other Iowa Hawkeye Inspired Nail Tutorials:



4 comments:

  1. I freaking love this!!! I am gonna try a pink black and grey one! =D wicked post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, I LOVE splatter mani's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried a splatter design-I hope it wasn't too messy!
    <3 your blog!
    http://athingof-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)