Monday, November 7

Favorite Fall Things...

As my poll is wrapping up, I wanted to share with you a few things that I love that have to do with fall. Something about the weather getting colder, crops getting harvested, and the holidays that the colder weather brings makes me happy.

Most of you chose fall as your favorite season too. What about fall makes you happy? Here are some of my favorite things...


Who doesn't love the beautiful changing of the leaves?...



Burning candles that remind you of the holidays...


Seeing the corn and beans being harvested...


Leaving a beer in the freezer overnight...WHOOPS. Thank the Lord it didn't explode!


Caramel bars...


Pumpkins...whether you carve them or not, they're so beautiful...

Let me know what your favorite things of fall are.

Also, any suggestions on a new poll question? What would you like to know?

Hope everyone has a great week!

♥b

1 comment:

  1. Omigosh I am so jealous you have Bud Light! :-( We don't have it in Australia, I had it when I went to LA and it was so good xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)