Sunday, November 13

Beautiful Ingrid

I have gone crazy with the polish buying lately! I've been really trying to expand my collection to brands that I don't have any of or that I only have one or two. I went to Sally's and stood there by the China Glaze, Orly, Finger Paints and I told myself only one.

Let me just say I was so proud that I walked out with two polishes that day. haha China Glaze in Ingrid and a tiny Sally's Girl polish that I was asked to do a review on--which will most likely be coming sometime this week.

It was so hard standing there to pick one out, but I managed to grab Ingrid, and before I noticed that it's name was Ingrid, all I really cared about was how pretty the gold shimmer looked. When I saw the name was Ingrid, I knew that I had heard that name before or that someone was wearing it in a recent video or post. And I remembered that I had said that I wanted it!

I don't know if this has ever happened to any of you, but it just felt like it was meant to be! Out of all the polishes I picked that one without even remembering at the time I had said that I wanted it. Crazy...but here it is. Absolutely one of my new favorites! Gorgeous for fall and winter.





Hope you enjoy!

♥b

5 comments:

  1. love the pretty gold shimmer X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this colour so so much!! I love the shimmer in it (pretty but subtle!)


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is is such a pretty colour! I think I want this one :p

    I found you though the bloghop, Sony just thought I'd drop by and say hi! Great blog love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this color i been looking for a brownish color thanks for sharing by the way now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)