Wednesday, October 12

Wild Pink Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday and you know what that means! It’s Pink Wednesday, and today I have a cheetah print! I haven’t done one of these in such a long time but here it is! I used two coats of a nude polish. Then I used a bright neon for the spots, and finished the look off with a dark brown for the accents!

Of course you could use any color combination you want, these are the colors I thought would look different from anything I've seen!



 
Hope you enjoy!

b

8 comments:

  1. I adore this!
    Also looks like military uniform spots in girlpower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my post :) Just became a follower :P Hope you follow back x

    And this is so gorgeous! I really wish I didn't have a nail biting issue lol I would love to try creating something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is both pretty and rawr at the same time! good job. wish i weren't so sucky at nail art. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. that nude colour is lovely, i think i need to invest in one! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish i could do nail art, this is sick!

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! Your nails are a beauty! Good nail color combination by the way :)

    xo - Yessie
    www.longliveamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love this look :)

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)