Sunday, October 2

September Favorites!!

I know I haven't been posting much the past few days, but that's because I've been so busy.I've thought about it, and I want to take my time and perfect my posts before posting them. My original goal was to post something every day, but I don't think that will happen. I want to put more time into making sure my posts are well written and thought out. I find that this will be great for when things get busy in my everyday life and I'm not pressured into putting up a sloppy post. I do check my blog and read my comments on a daily basis. I love reading them!

The past few days I have been putting together my monthly favorites--so here they are!

Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair Texture Paste.  Now that my hair is short again, I have been using this more and more. You don't need a lot at all--the tiniest amount will go a long way! I massage it into my fingertips to warm it up, and then work it into my hair starting at the roots and working my way to the ends. It gives great texture especially when you want to tease your hair which I have been doing a lot of lately! It smells great, and I've literally have had this for 2 years and I'm not even half way through the tub. It is $3-5 at drugstores.


Conair Tease & Lift. Because my hair is short, I like to tease it to add more volume. I purchased this because I had never owned an actual teasing comb. I would normally use a regular comb, and it would never hold! The individual teeth in this comb, however, make my tease stay very nicely throughout the day. I've tried this with hair with no product in it and with, and it worked amazing both times. The metal comb at the end is great for lifting your tease. It works a lot better than grabbing your hair with you fingers. This was about $3.


EOS Lip balm. I FRICKEN LOVE THESE! The lemon flavor is my all-time favorite. This is my 4th one! If that doesn't tell you how much I love it, then... idk. haha These are really hydrating, and now that the weather is changing--there will ALWAYS be one with me. I really want to try the strawberry or the mint flavors as well. These are $2-3.

Cover Girl Eye Makers Pencil Crayon in Midnight Brown. Another thing that I've been big into lately is filling in my eyebrows. I have to though because--I don't know how this happened--I woke up with a chunk missing from my eyebrow! It was crazy, but this works great and it's the perfect shade!  I've had this for a while, but I still think you can get it. It's about $2-3.


VS Brilliant Shimmer Shadow in Silverdust. This has been my highlight now since school started. Shimmery pigment that looks great with a bare lid and the blackest black mascara. I also use this in my tear duct every now and then to brighten that area up. This product is also part of my first Halloween tutorial that will be posted this upcoming week. This was a gift, but I believe they run for about $10 at Victoria's Secret.


Those are my favorites of this month! I hope you all enjoyed! I can't believe that it's October already--but I'm super excited for my Halloween tutorials, so watch out for those!

Hope every had a fabulous weekend & I hope you have a great week! :)

♥b

5 comments:

  1. Good choices!!
    I have the garnier's surf & turf too and love it. I co-host Nykki's Blog Hop and found your blog on there and really like it so Im following. I would love for you to check out my blog too :)

    beautyobsessed2@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that comb! Great favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. after seeing this review, i just ordered some Lemon EOS lip balm online! :D thank you, hope it's good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love EOS lip balms my favorite is the tangerine and 2nd favorite is strawberry!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)