Friday, October 21

Nail Polish Collection!!

Hey ladies! I feel really horrible that I have been MIA lately. I thought I would make it up to you and show you my nail polish collection! I didn't think I would ever do this, but I recently made a nail polish rack. I know, my wildest dream came true! ;)







I used to store all my polish in a nightstand drawer, but most of the bottles were too tall. I kept telling the boy how much I wanted a new way of storing my polishes. The other night we were looking for something to do so we made one! It was super easy and cost about $22. If you already have a hot glue gun and glue sticks then It only costs about $13.

Super easy that anyone can do it. I've watched so many of these videos showing how to make them, but I used the combination of these two videos from the lovely LovinBeautyNStyle & nguerriero19.

The whole process took about 2 hours, but I think it was SO worth it! I love the way it looks and it holds all of my polishes!

Hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you use to store your polishes!

♥b

13 comments:

  1. woooow, that's a lot! : O i think i have too many polishes, i might try to swap them with other bloggers?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and I love the pattern. You own a lot of pretty colors!
    I need to make one of those. I hardly have any storage left. I put them in those wall bathroom thingies that's supposedly for your shampoo's and such, but there's just no more room left lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shelf! very nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the print!! This is awesome!! You have a really good collection too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love it. I really need a nail polish rack like this :) Going to check out those videos, thanks for sharing :)

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I absolutely love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Im so jealous! I love it, its so cute!!!
    I am going to have to make one soon, Im not creative at all so we'll see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow thats amazinggg! i'm def going to check out these vids and try them out :)

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay...that is straight up awesome! You did a great job with it, SO cute! So much better than storing them in a shoebox like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!! That's like a dream come true! lol. I could just see that on my wall right now. I store mine in this big clear box, the height is just perfect but Im running out of room. I need to make one of these asap. Thanks for showing us :)))

    Kelly
    http://www.beautyobsessed2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG that's seriously impressive!! The leopard trim is just an extra bonus <3 Love it & I'm not gonna lie I'm a little bit jealous of your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The polish rack is amazing and I love your closet! I don't know why I gave my husband the walk-in closet. I must have been running a high fever! I want it now. He has had it for almost 20 years. Now I want it for the next 20! :)

    http://beautyfullyinspired.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is brilliant!,, I really need to invest in one soon :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)