Sunday, October 9

Halloween Tutorial--Barbie!


Hey there! So I have another Halloween tutorial for you today! This time it’s BARBIE! Going as Barbie is great because she has so many different outfits and many different makeup looks! Another very universal look. Anyone can pull it off. I took the two Barbies that I could find—I had so many, I don’t know where they all went!—and based my look off them.


They both had purple eye shadow and pink lips, so that is what I based my look on! Here we goooo!

Because Barbie is always flawless, I used a very heavy coverage of foundation. I used my Revlon ColorStay of course. I concealed everywhere that was needed. After, I set everything with a powder. 


Next I started on the eyes. I used a primer all over the lid from the lash line to the brow bone. Because I wanted my colors to be extra bright I used the Revlon Cream Shadow Quad in Wild Orchids. I used the one circled all over my lid.

After my bases were applied, I used a flat shadow brush and applied the darker (1) of the two shadows all over the lid. I added the same color to my lower lash line. I then used the lighter (2) of the eye shadows and used that to blend out the line in my crease and feathered it up to my brow bone. 





I did a thin line of liquid eyeliner on my upper lash line. I lined my inner rims with a black kohl eye liner pencil and smudged a little on the outer half of my lower lash line. I added a few coats of mascara and that completed my eyes.

Barbie has very simple cheeks—mostly bronze with a little pink flush. I used a bronzer first and concentrated it on the majority of my cheeks. Then I added a pink on the apples of my cheeks.

For lips I would choose a very bright light pink and add a light shimmery gloss on the top. Barbie has so many colors of pink, you can choose whatever!

As far as what to wear, you could wear anything! Barbie has so many outfits, you can match your outfit to an actual Barbie and carry it around with you. Or you can even use this look with any occupation and be Nurse Barbie or Rockstar Barbie! It's really universal and that's why I choose it!

I hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you are going to be! 

♥b

9 comments:

  1. Looks just like what Barbie would wear, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it!! :D Followed!

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment on my new post! :D Glad you like it! :D Thanks for recommending the EOS! I just converted the pounds to dollars and i payed £5 / $7.83 for mine : ( quite expensive but sooo worth it! XD

    http://lucys-cute-crazed-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. for some reason the barbies made me think of the one in Dexter season 1 lol.
    This is a gorgeous look! The purple is such a nice color =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this :)

    Vx

    glitterbomb-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so pretty! I love purple shadows on lighter eye colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I
    must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!
    Here is my web page ; health clubs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)