Saturday, October 8

Blue-Hottie!

I have got nothing accomplished today! I had a whole list of things to do, but I just procrastinated and none of it happened. haha I did manage to paint my nails! One color I haven't used in forever was blue. I picked through my collection, and I realized that I hadn't even used my Sinful Colors polish in Fly Away. I applied 2 coats of that, and then topped it off with Sinful Colors polish in Hottie. I used 3 coats of that. And this is how it looks!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

♥b

8 comments:

  1. I just did my nails just like that, but I used a dark blue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is beautiful! you always have the best glitter polishes!

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could definitely learn some things from you! Nice blog! Love the color of this nail polish.

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this color very bright and fun!
    where do you find this brand!?? I'd like to try it...

    take care , great post

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS COLOR, it`s gorgeous, I don`t really lean towards blues alot, but this one is beautiful, I am your NEWEST follower, LOVE your blog, hope to see you on mine soon! (:

    <3 Dollie.
    www.heartdollie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verry pretty!! I really like the sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful color. I'm looking for colors like these around here but I hate to put like 3 - 4 coats before it's seen. I just did my nails yesterday too. If you want, you can check out the blog :)

    http://in2gloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely Love that colour! And the sparkles just make it look beautiful. Great post lovely:)

    http://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/
    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)