Thursday, September 29

Late Night Mani--Teal of Fortune

I have been reading and getting caught up on the blogs that I personally love to read. One of the things that I do while I am reading other blogs is let my nails dry. I find that when I'm occupied doing something, there is a less chance that I will mess up my nails! I also make sure that I go to the bathroom before too! For some reason every time I paint my nails it seems like I always have the urge to pee! haha

Anyways, I have been waiting patiently to use the my new Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune I bought last weekend. It's been sitting on my desk ever since! Three coats of this polish turned out very nice--gorgeous color. Great jewel tone and I know that it fits great in with fall colors! I'm going to try to get better pictures in the natural light tomorrow, but for now this is how it looks!

One coat...


Two coats...


Three coats...


What do you guys think!?

♥b

3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! I usually play cheesy facebook games, haha! This color is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is so pretty! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great color! I gave you an award on my blog please come check it out!

    madisontheresa.blogspot.com
    xoxoMads

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)