Wednesday, August 10

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!

Ever watched the movie Mean Girls!? Well that was probably a stupid question. But just in case you haven't, you should go rent it and watch it! Very funny movie! It will explain why everyone is joining On Wednesdays We Wear Pink. I have seen a few of my favorite bloggers join, so I thought I would too!

Pink is one of the colors I have a lot of in my nail polish collection. I have always had a fascination of pink nails--in fact, if I remember correctly, pink was my first color of nail polish! So now that I have joined there will be a pink nail tutorial on Wednesdays--something to look forward to!


I figured why not use my absolute favorite pink EVER for my first look! Right!? This pink may chip A LOT and it might not be longest wearing, but I LOVE IT. It's so bright and looks so great with a tan. It's Sinful Colors' 24/7.


I first used two coats of Sinful Colors' 24/7 all over my nails. This dries matte, but don't worry we will be putting a top coat on later! You can add a top coat now if you don't want to do any designs. A shimmery topcoat also looks great.


Next I used my Black L.A. Colors Art Deco and put a dot of it on a paper plate. I then used a toothpick to make leopard marks on my accent nail.


I then used a bright blue--Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away!--using a toothpick and filled in the more circular shapes I created with the black.

You want to let this dry completely before adding your top coat. If you don't you will smudge your design like I did. Oh well, no one is perfect!


Once it's dried completely you can add your top coat. I used NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat.


♥b



6 comments:

  1. Looks great :D I love animal print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design! Bit addicted to the leopard print myself!
    xx
    http://homemadefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! Definitely going to try copy this haha :)

    Now following you doll xxx


    www.rachelsrandomdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)