Monday, August 1

Face of the Day!

Yesterday I went into town to run some errands and I just wanted a simple look. I just mixed some foundation with my moisturizer and applied that all over my face and neck. Next I added some shimmery blush and contoured my cheeks with my E.L.F blush and bronzer duo.

For my eyes I just used a champagne gold  all over the lid. I added Hoola in my crease and just used my new Loreal Voluminous Mascara on my top eyelashes. And NO I am NOT wearing false eyelashes. I haven't been putting anything on my bottom lashes lately--I don't know why, I just haven't!

That is all for this look! It was simple and so quick to do. This is my go-to look if I need to run out of the house really quick to run errands.


BTW--This is what my hair looks like now! :)

Hope you enjoy!
♥b

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I was reading that you used Revlon Frost & Glow. Your hair turned out awesome by the way! I was wondering did you pull the hair through all the holes or just certain ones? Also, if you can, could you please post a picture of the back of your hair. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for asking that question. After reading again I saw that you said that you used every hole in the cap.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)