Saturday, August 20

Blow Dryer Cleaning

Ever notice that it takes longer and longer for your blow dryer to dry your hair? I noticed this problem about a year ago and realized that it's probably because of all that lint buildup in the filters! So I cleaned it--and it was pretty easy...

I cleaned it out again earlier in the week, and while I was getting started doing it, I thought I would document it and show you how easy something so important can be!!





After I removed the filter, I threw them into the dishwasher...and this is what they look like now...




Yesterday when I blow dried my hair it went so amazingly fast--just like it did when it was new! My blow dryer was pretty easy to clean--some are and some may not be.  Hope you all enjoy! Any questions just ask!
♥b

1 comment:

  1. My hair dryer has been acting up lately - was going to buy another one but will try cleaning instead! Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)