Saturday, August 27

Back-to-School Hairdo!

I have been straightening my hair all week and just leaving it straight.  I have been showering at night and then straightening my hair in the morning to save on time. My hair gets oily fast because I am always running my fingers through my hair. Thursday, I though I would switch things up and do something I usually do when I shower in the morning and go to school with my hair wet. I braided my bangs. I'm sure this isn't the first time you've seen this and you have probably mastered doing it yourselves.

 I realized while I was taking pictures that I do this with pretty much any way I do my hair. I've done it when my hair is wet and I let it air dry, when it's straightened, curled, and I even do it and then scrunch my hair. It's very universal. I love it because it keeps my hair out of my face!

You can do it as thick or as thin as you want. You can leave your hair down, or you can put your hair in a bun or a pony tail!



This is soooo easy to do and it's great if you have very little time in the morning. I can do this in less than 5 minutes--probably less than 3!

I like doing this hair style for school because it keeps my hair out of my face and I am not worried about pushing it out of the way!

I have a family reunion today and I will probably do it for that as well--it'll be hot and I am gonna want my hair out of my face.

Do you like the braided bang look? Have you tried it for yourself?

Hope you enjoy!

♥b

2 comments:

  1. I wear my hair like this to work all the time, because I have to wear scrubs and my hair up I like it to be as cute as possible!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)