Wednesday, July 20

Go BOLD.

Earlier this month I bought this new sparkle polish by Sinful Colors. It is absolutely amazing. I have never tried doing a look with just sparkles like this, and I’m kicking myself for not trying it earlier!


This is three coats of Queen of Beauty by Sinful Colors. I think this is a bold nail if you do not want to go with a neon color. I think this can be worn with anything. It’s bold and flashy, but at the same time it’s simpler than those neon nails that don’t always go with what you are wearing. I have been using this for my manicures and pedicures for the past week or so and I know for a fact that this will continue to be my go-to summer bold nail look.

2 comments:

I love reading comments! I also love checking out new blogs! Don't be afraid to leave your URL below as well! :)